The City of Melbourne announced a local economic package to support city businesses affected by COVID-19.
We’ve implemented a range of support for businesses, including:
- grants to develop online and e-services
- one-on-one advice and support through our expanded COVID-19 Business Concierge Hotline
- providing rent relief for tenants in Council-owned and managed buildings
- suspending fees for street trading permits for three months
- reduced registration fee for food businesses
- a new Rates Financial Hardship Policy
- a new General Financial Hardship Policy
- a virtual business support summit
- free cleaning and sanitising of high-touch areas for retail traders .
For more information please click here