Experience Stalactites, one of Melbourne’s longest established and well known restaurants. Owned by the Konstandakopoulos family since 1978, Stalactites has long become a Melbourne institution and is a must for Melbourne diners.
The delicious menu includes mouth-watering dishes such as the famous Stalactites giros souvlaki, home made fresh dips, tasty grilled meats and rustic home style dishes from the Peloponnese region of Greece.
Open 24 hours, 7 days a week, Stalactites’ casual and bustling atmosphere is ideal for the early bird after a hearty breakfast, families and locals on an outing in the city and the late night owl looking for an after midnight bite to eat.
Winner of the Dine Out Award and Australian Achiever Awards for best Greek Restaurant, Stalactites is a favorite with the locals and a essential stop for anyone visiting Melbourne’s Greek Precinct.
- Open 24 hours, 7 days a week
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Supper anytime of the day or night
- Dine in or take away
- Located on the Corner of Lonsdale and Russell Street
- Fast, Casual and Friendly Atmosphere
- Specialise in Lamb and Chicken Giros from the Spit, home made dips and mezze, Grilled Meats and rustic home cooking.
03 9663 3316
03 9639 0720